Monday, November 28, 2011

Gandhi FFC - First Flight Cover : One more Gandhi Rubber Stamp?? Emirates Airbus A380 Ryanair FFC London - Leipzig.

Hello Gandhi Collectors,

Recently I saw Gandhi rubber stamp on lot of FFC from Emirates Airways.

Looks like nothing to do with Gandhi, but it's a  great marketing technique.!! I don't think it's even official rubber stamp from Emirates Airlines. (Correct me if you know it's official from Emirates Airlines.)

This is another way to make money from Gandhi!! Same way like printing stamps from smaller countries or creating Gandhi  error stamps or like other Gandhi FFC.




This FFC's are selling for $12.75 and to me it required more research for even considering it as a Genuine FFC. Lot of things to research such as FFC from which airlines Ryanair or Emirates Airlines, direct flight from south africa or stop over, FFC was taken out during flight stop etc.

 FFC is on November 3, 2011 and Emirates Gandhi Rubber stamp is October 1, 2011.!!

So beware of this Gandhi Rubber stamp. This FFC has nothing to do with Gandhi.!!

Also make sure about  Airbus A380 Gandhi FFC and Gandhi FFC after 1975.!! It's another way to make money by using current popular philatelic theme.

I know all experienced collector(now including me!!) are aware of all this in Gandhi FFC world but any new collector who will start Gandhi Philately after 3-4 years will have no idea what happen in 2011 and start buying it thinking it's rare ffc !! and when they will know about this then there is nothing but regret.!!!


Now look at the following and you surprised what are possibility in Stamps Philatelic collection ?

http://www.filatelia.fi/forgeries/blum.html

Following are some FAKE postmarks of FRANKFURT.!!!!!!!


Want to read other Germany related blog posts then click following link.

http://gandhiphilately.blogspot.com/search/label/Germany

Again thanks for reading and  please share your thoughts in the comments section or you can email me at ketankumar@gmail.com.


Thanks
Ketankumar Patel.
My First year experience in Gandhi Philately.
My 100th blog post.
Gandhi Stamp Collecting is SCAM. My 3 year experience tell me Yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment