Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gandhi Boycott Label - Gandhi Boycott British Goods Label - Do you really need this kind of Gandhi Cinderella label?


12/15/2011
By Ketankumar Patel.

Hello Gandhi Collectors,

Recently I saw 2 Gandhi Boycott British Goods Label sold for $17.!! I think this is too much for this kind of label as this are not 80+ years old.!! It is just printed recently and dealers are trying to make money out of it.

You can read my other blog post about Boycott Label which will explain in detail about this.

http://gandhiphilately.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-is-gandhi-boycott-label.html

Seller : Collstamps
Buyer : akhilesh_1983



Following screenshot will show you how much currently seller are asking for this kind of Cinderella material which can be printed any time and any body without worry about any forgery.!! Because it's label and it's Cinderella label (not stamp!!).


So beware before you jump into this.

I almost bought this 2 years ago, but when I saw some suspicious bidding activity and seller recent and past activities I cancel this deal so I think I was lucky at that time.

Now I will not even buy it for $1 as it will take my album space, as this label don't justify any significant philatelic value.

Again thanks for reading and  Please share your thoughts in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment