1. Fiji - Previously reported
2. Below is the from Rangoon, Burma.
3. The one below from Luxemburg.
4. The 4th and Final one from Czech Republic.
The authenticity of all the above is in serious question. I have physically handled all 3 of them. The covers appeared crisp and the size, appearance, gum and make appear very similar to the ones I could have bought from any general store in Mumbai.
Also, I have compared the "probable" authentic Luxemburg cancel that I own and purchased from a dealer based in Luxemburg. Attached below is an example. The cancel is bigger in size as compared to the one displayed above and is also much clearer.
Specifically for Luxemburg and Czech cancels
1. The ones mentioned in the Manik Jain catalog are very similar to the examples above. One on the stamp itself and one on the left of the cover.
2. There are no known usages of these cancels on any article that would have been posted.
From Fiji and Burma there are known usages in existance and it is a debatable issue whether any cancel issued and available in abundance on a plain cover with no known postal usage is genuine.
An Example of probably an authentic Luxemburg Cancel.
Inexpensive I would say, anywhere from US$15 to $25 and a Space filler for sure!!!!! The problem with these cancels is how do you compare it with an original when there is none. There is no catalog available other than the one from Manik Jain which in itself poses a debatable question on authenticity of material printed in it.